[IP] Re: Dental ins.

>>> it turned out the cost of the hospital was prohibitive anyways since we
did not have dental insurance. >>>

I had to be put to sleep to have 9 fillings in '82 (BP = before pump), due
to my sensitivity and gagging when worked on. My insurance covered it since
it was due to a medical condition (DM) and required an oral surgeon. We also
did not have dental insurance. Did you dentist check this out?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

You don't hit a man on the head if you have your fingers between his teeth ~
Ghanian proverb