Re: [IP] Double Vision Follow-up

I don't see why you shouldn't get your pump training as planned. The prisms
should help and although it's a real bummer to have to face complications,
you should be ok. Many of us pumpers have thyroid disease and do just fine.
How about your work? Will that be affected by the prisms or will they fully
correct the double vision.?  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 48 years.