Re: [IP] bolusing for fat

We try to cover everything: carbs, protein, and fat.  We have a 6 year
old boy and we arrived at these heuristics by testing what works for us.
Protein - Depending on activity we may cover when more than 15g of
protein.  We use square wave for two hours.
Fat - Again, depending on activity we cover when more than 7g in a meal.
 We use 6 hour square wave that begins 1 hour after the meal.

Hope it helps,

Wes