Re: [IP] Cozmo Product Announcement

Responding to message from Deltec: This message is to make you aware of a
calculation error that will occur in the Deltec Cozmo Insulin Pump when
trying to correct (lower) a high blood glucose only, through the meal bolus

I just tried testing this problem. I ate dinner, 1 hr and 23 minutes ago. I
bolused 3.05 units. So certainly I would have insulin on board. I just tried
doing a meal bolus with 0 grams and said my bg was 250. It suggested taking
.20 units. I also tried a straight correction bolus for a bg of 250 and it
suggested the same .20 units. I have a point drop of 70 points per unit so
if I did not have any insulin on board, the suggested amount would be more
like 1.5 units. The fact that both had the same suggested .20 indicates that
both calculations were the same and both took insulin on board into
consideration. Are not all Cozmos effected by the software bug?

Sue (Memphis)
Dx 01/29/02
Cozmo Pumping 01/07/03