[IP] Paradigm Battery Life

There were many posts a few weeks ago about battery life with the Paradigm. I
made note that the last time I changed my Paradigm Battery was February 17. I
changed the battery on the 12th, so I am getting a month basically between
changes. I used a duracell AAA battery as opposed to the Engergizer Max as
recommended by Mini Med. As usual, YMMV.