Re: [IP] My open apologies to the administrators and the members of the group.

> Aw shucks, Chris...No need to appologize, but it was
> nice.  I sure hope you are feeling better very soon.
> Sounds like you have a lot going on right now.  Just
> FYI, I remember when Sam and I had our own little
> "tiff" some time ago.  Guess it is just like any other
> family :-).  I will be praying for your recovery.
> Love Cynthia

Thanks for your thoughts and you prayers.  They will be well used.  For some
reason (irrational now that I think about it) I thought that Sam had decided
to single me out to pick on.

Yes, we are very much a family in a lot of ways.