Re: [IP] WJ had a MAJOR Narfy Day Wednesday

Did you try to make the door open again by jiggling the pump or bumping
it?  I'd sure call the pump company and tell them about it.  They might
have some ideas for you.  Please post what they have to say.  What kind
of pump do you have?

Judi in MI
email @ redacted