Re: [IP] Pumping at College

> In those days,
> they only served two meals on Sunday, so if you wanted a third, you had to
> fend for yourself.  I always ate a breakfast with cereal, juice and milk
> my room too, hated to go down to the cafeteria that early.  YMMV.  ;o)

One of my more irresponsible (or sleep deprived?) uses of that fridge was
breakfast in my room EVERY morning.  I could inhale breakfast as I got
ready, whereas when I went to the cafeteria, I had to get up a half an hour
minimum earlier.

(Sometimes I felt guilty, paying for breakfast twice that way, but I never
felt guilty enough to do anything different!)

My bedtime snack routine was so firmly a part of my life that I never gave
it up after going on the pump.  That was another favorite use of the fridge.
Because I used milk for both breakfast and bedtime, I always had a half
gallon of milk in that fridge.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990