Re: [IP] Cozmo Product Announcement

Well, I want to know more about the situation, but I for one am actually
impressed now that I know more.  One could arguably say that the problem was
user error instead of a problem with the pump.  Never the less, Deltec is
being so cautious about this that they are making sure it won't happen even
if a user uses it incorrectly.

Anyway, I guess what this has done is just slowed me a little more in my
purchase, but if this is truly all there is to it, instead of making me
steer clear, it is reassuring me that Deltec is on the ball, working hard to
make their pump the best it can be.

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990