[IP] meter prescription

Judi wrote:

>the checker demanded a prescription forthe bottle of test strips
> in my purse (not the pump, not the pump supplies,

oh they are so stupid....strips do NOT require a prescription to purchase
them!!!!!  You can walk into any pharmacy or even WALMART for gods sake and
pick up a box of strips (if they are not locked away behind some glass case -
big ticket item, small size), buy them and walk out...if you want to get
reimbursed, or have your prescription plan pay for them, of course you ahve
to have a prescription.

you don't need a prescription to buy LANCETS either!!!!!!!!!

go figure...