Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

I have a Disetronic pump included in the original shipment
was a cloth holder with a string, which I have used after
trying other holder in the pack, hang it around my neck
draw it up close and it stays in place reasonable well &
does not wake in any position, it works better than any
thing else I have tried.

>From: holly breslin <email @ redacted>
>To: email @ redacted
>Subject: Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump
>Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 14:10:19 -0800 (PST)
Actually, I will tell you that the best thing I ever bought was the leg