From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Lattany
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 8:33 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re:IP] Airports

My mom was hoping to cross-stich in her hotel (not even on the plane) at her
final destination.  They took not only her cross-stitch needle (ya'll know
how dull those things are!) but also her mother's scissors that she had with
her.  They were those little nail-cutting scissors that have the rounded
tips and are about 2.5 inches long.  She was quite disappointed, as her
mother passed away approx. 13 years ago and they had many stories to go with