[IP] Double Vision Follow-up

Just thought of updating this situation:

Saw Ophthalmologist last week for double vision, was told one more check
up to determine progression and if prisms are required.

Saw her again today, prisms will be installed next Monday. She also just
diagnosed Grave's disease on the left eye this afternoon.

Saw Endo, two weeks ago and did thyroid blood tests. Bingo.

So much for my last saying: No complications so far.

Hoping I can still get my pump training on Apr. 14th !!!!!!!

  Michel J. Boucher email @ redacted