Re: [IP] Pumping at College

At 10:00 AM 3/13/03, you wrote:
>I am hardly one to be answering this question -- college was so long ago --
>but I, too, found my tiny fridge in my dorm room to be a life saver.  I kept
>a whole lot more than insulin in there!  And there will be times when you
>need food, and a walk to the cafeteria is just too far to get it.  You know
>how lazy a low can make you!!  (But I used it a lot more than just those
>dxd 1985, pumping since 1990

I second this opinion.  Even though college for me was probably even longer
ago than it was for Kristen, that little fridge came in so handy, again not
only for storing insulin, but for keeping food in there.  In those days,
they only served two meals on Sunday, so if you wanted a third, you had to
fend for yourself.  I always ate a breakfast with cereal, juice and milk in
my room too, hated to go down to the cafeteria that early.  YMMV.  ;o)

dxd 1963, pumping 2000