Re: [IP] My open apologies to the administrators and the members of the group.

Aw shucks, Chris...No need to appologize, but it was
nice.  I sure hope you are feeling better very soon.
Sounds like you have a lot going on right now.  Just
FYI, I remember when Sam and I had our own little
"tiff" some time ago.  Guess it is just like any other
family :-).  I will be praying for your recovery.
Love Cynthia

--- "C. Jones" <email @ redacted> wrote:
> It has come to my attention as early as last night
> and as recently as today
> that I have been snappy and argumentative.  These
> are things that I don't
> normally do.

Do you Yahoo!?