[IP] new pump

  Thank you everyone that gave me information on the Paradigm, Animas, Cozmo,and
D and H Tron pumps. After seeing and trying each of them I decide to stay with
MM. I called them yesterday to tell them. This morning my Blue Paradigm came at
10am. I can't start until the 25th but that's OK I have a lot of time to learn
how to us it. Thank you again

Kristy :-)
dxd age 2 now 22 been pumping 4 years w/ mm 507c till the 25