Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

I am a "Flopper" when I sleep - flopping around throughout the night. I've
found that what works to me is to attach a pocket (you could safety-pin on a
baby sock, or just sew in a little pump-sized pocket)towards the side and
bottom of a fairly loose, short nightgown, and then the pump can flop about
too, without getting laid on or tangled around me. While you may not want a
nightgown <g>, a long night shirt or pajama shirt might work too. The length
that works best for me is where it just covers my bum, and it has to be wide
enough to have some extra space in there. =) I had the same problems as you
when I tried to clip it to pajama shorts. YMMV

Type 1 8 years, pumping 10 months with Buzz the MM Paradigm