Re: [IP] Way off topic! There is more to a book than it's cover!! !

>>I was just reminding you (and everyone else) that at a certain
>>point conversations need to be taken off the list and to private mail.

though i totally agree with you,
ive gotten he!!, because ive commentated "privately" with  some members
(using their email of course"

now we will need yet another acronym:

PSRVE (Please Dont Respond Via Email)
PSVI (if it is ok to)
PROL (please respond on line)
you cant drop the please, but i wanted to include it

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)