Re: [IP] Trouble shooting pump-Animas

> >Something that most people (at least I didn't) think about, is  that the
>  >Animas Pump is built for people with a right hand dominance.
> So is my Minimed 508.

Oh, I don't think it is much trouble using the 50X pumps in one's left hand.
I hold it with my hand pretty much behind it, with my thumb manipulating the
buttons, and have no problem seeing the screen.

However, with the Animas, it is much more difficult.  You have to pretty
much cover up the screen to press the buttons.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990