Re: [IP] Itching like Mad!!!!!!

You might try taking a Benydryl.

>>> email @ redacted 3:19:34 PM 3/12/03 >>>
HI I have been using a 508 pump for over a year now with Quick Set
infusion
set I started off with using IV prep it seemed to work ok until the
itching
started a few months later. Mini Med sent me a box of various wipes to
try one
really working all that well. My pharmacy suggested a
Skin Barrier wipe called All KAre use by patients with stomas ect this
worked
fine for a while but the itching is back any suggestions?  thanks Mike
in
Canada