Re: [IP] Way off topic! There is more to a book than it's cover!!!

At 09:35 AM 3/13/2003 C. Jones wrote:
 >I truly hope you are not as heavy handed to others that you deem off topic.

If you check the archives, you'll see that I rarely post to the group. So I
can hardly be accused of being heavy handed. Until you've walked in the
shoes of the admins, who volunteer their time to this group without any
compensation, you'll have no idea what goes on behind the scenes.

 >In fact, let me extend an invitation to you to post to this group with a
 >little bit about yourself, as well as providing questions and answers about
 >being diabetic.

All of the admins have profiles, just like every one else. You are free to
look it up on the website. We are all pumpers (or parents of pumpers) just
like you are. If you have any other questions, please ask off-list.