Re: [IP] Way off topic! There is more to a book than it's cover!!!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sam" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: [IP] Way off topic! There is more to a book than it's cover!!!

> At 06:45 AM 3/13/2003 C. Jones wrote:
>  >Loosen up a bit Sam.  Don't you know that your internal stress and the
>  >stress you cause others is bad for blood sugars?
> I am very loose. However, you have no idea how many complaints the admins
> receive concerning too much mail and off-topic mail. What the conversation
> started up as is not relevant and I was not picking on anyone in
> particular. I was just reminding you (and everyone else) that at a certain
> point conversations need to be taken off the list and to private mail.
> Sam

This will be my last email on this matter.  It comes to a point that a
person is simply beating a dead horse.

There were a total of 3 messages to Eileen.  In actuality, all were on topic
with the exception of the last one that Eileen sent saying she would contact
me off list.  And, that message was done days before you felt you needed to
intercede in this matter.

I truly hope you are not as heavy handed to others that you deem off topic.

In fact, let me extend an invitation to you to post to this group with a
little bit about yourself, as well as providing questions and answers about
being diabetic.

Chris Jones