Re: [IP] hospital stays

I was ok to sit in ER 14 hours before they finally decided they
> didn't know what was wrong and that I REALLY REALLY wasn't pregnant, so
> admitted me...egad....

In an earlier trip to a hospital I was having x-rays done for pre-admission
testing, for surgery that was DIABETIC RELATED. After reading the sign to
inform someone that you were pregnant or thought you might be pregnant, the
tech came out and I told him,  "I think I'm pregnant!"

Chris Jones

who is a male, besides being a goofball!

Sarah, are we related? <G>