Re: [IP] Software & Meters

  The software for the Ultra is a FREE download.  The cable is $15.00.  Call
Lifescan to order the cable then go to their website and click on
software.  Then click on the software for the Ultra and click on download.
It doesn't take too long and is really neat.  Oh, this reminds me, I need to
do it again, since my computer crashed over the holidays and I had to start

mom to Joshua