Re: [IP] Way off topic! There is more to a book than it's cover!!!

At 06:45 AM 3/13/2003 C. Jones wrote:
 >Loosen up a bit Sam.  Don't you know that your internal stress and the
 >stress you cause others is bad for blood sugars?

I am very loose. However, you have no idea how many complaints the admins
receive concerning too much mail and off-topic mail. What the conversation
started up as is not relevant and I was not picking on anyone in
particular. I was just reminding you (and everyone else) that at a certain
point conversations need to be taken off the list and to private mail.