Re: [IP] bolusing for fat

> okay....what is a square wave bolus...how does it compare to perhaps a
> combination or extended bolus? I appreciate your help.

i think it may be like an extended bolus, but since i'm not familiar with
the pump you're using, i could be wrong.  basically, for the square wave you
put in the number of units you want to use, and then enter in how long it'll
go in for, and then it gives a steady amount over that period of time.

i don't explain things well, but i don't have my manual at hand to give you
the official word.  but if you want me to talk about community policing in
the Rotterdam-Rignmond region, i have the material at hand... :)