Re: [IP] bolusing for fat

I've had a very similar problem myself, and also with my girls.  Dragging
out the insulin was the solution for us.  We found that if we did about a
60% bolus up front, and then extended the remaining 40 over about 4-5 hours
all was well!  Numbers stayed for more regulated and under control.  I know
it sounds absurd.  And we were a little weary at first, but after much trial
and error this is what worked for us.   Hope this helps!