Re: [IP] Way off topic! There is more to a book than it's cover!!!

> > Since this is admittedly way off topic, it would be best to take this to
> > private mail. There is no need to involve other 4,100 people in an
> > essentially private conversation.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Sam Skopp
> > One of the volunteer Insulin Pumpers administrators

I'm sorry that it appears that you never read any of the "Way off topic"
messages.  Had you done that, you would realize that my very public message
to Eileen had to do with my admiration for all that she has accomplished in
her life along with dealing with diabetes.

My "Way off topic" subject was meant to be tongue in cheek remark.  I'm
sorry that it was lost on you.

In the past we have talked about "food police."  I would hate to see that we
will now be subject to the "thought police".

Loosen up a bit Sam.  Don't you know that your internal stress and the
stress you cause others is bad for blood sugars?

Have a nice day.