Re: [IP] Cozmo Issues

I'm not exactly sure who (if anyone) this post was directed to, but wanted
to clarify incase it was in reference to my earlier post.  I mentioned that
if you were not 'dead set', based upon lots of research and such, on the
Cozmo and would prefer not to wait so long then I would most certainly go
for a different one!  I know how anxious we were to get my daughter on the
pump and I would not want to have to wait, either!  Sorry for the