RE [IP] bagels

>>resist the urge to test 2 hours after eating...both humalog, and novalog,
>>well as the old fashioned velosulin may still be on the UPswing at the

MMDV it takes no longer then an hour, with humalog...
if in not, where im supposed to be, im not gona' get there.

no matter what they tell me, and what i read, in my case,
it hits hard, works fast, and dies quick (sounds like some old 60's drug)
(at 1 unit to 4 carbs, im told im somewhat resistant)

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)