Re: [IP] Re:IP] Airports

 Do you not
> wear anything like what
> I mentioned? This was January 13, 2003 - before the
> Orange alert.

It all seems a mystery to me as far as when you beep
and when you don't.  maybe some scanning walk throughs
are set to be slightly more sensitive than others.
Last week one scanner caught my pump and another one
did not.  I always tell the workers that I have a
pump.  The x-ray machine also caught a small swiss
army key ring knife that I have carried on planes
forever.  I had to surrender it.  It was kind of sad
as it was my dad's who passed away 5 years ago.  But,
I have no one else to blame as I should have thought
about it and left it home.

Do you Yahoo!?