[IP] pizza and blood sugars

I am still confused.  I've been told that fat won't raise your blood sugar,
but will keep it elevated, because it takes longer for the food to digest.

So, if I eat and bolus for the carbs I "inhaled" and 2 hours later my blood
sugar is great (sometimes even lower than pre-meal), then why is your bs high
after 4 hours?

If the fat doesn't raise it and your bs is great after 2 hours, why wouldn't
it stay great after 4?  It just doesn't make sense to me.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain