[IP] Software & Meters

Hello.  I have seen a lot of information going back and forth about softward
programs and meters.  I currently use the One Touch Ultra.  I do not have a
program for my PC and was wondering how you know what to get?  My doctor has
requested that I bring in test results in chart/graph format or w/ excel.  I
currently use a Palm Pilot program (diabetespilot 2.0) to track food,
insulin, test results etc. and the only way that I know to do it is to copy
the results to the memo pad and then copy and past to excel.

Can anyone tell me an easier way?

Cheryl
RI
Paradigm (12/02)