[IP] Software & Meters

Hello.  I have seen a lot of information going back and forth about softward
programs and meters.  I currently use the One Touch Ultra.  I do not have a
program for my PC and was wondering how you know what to get?  My doctor has
requested that I bring in test results in chart/graph format or w/ excel.  I
currently use a Palm Pilot program (diabetespilot 2.0) to track food,
insulin, test results etc. and the only way that I know to do it is to copy
the results to the memo pad and then copy and past to excel.

Can anyone tell me an easier way?

Paradigm (12/02)