Re: [IP] Cozmo Issues

>>> If it was me, well, then I'd go for it, but it's not, it's my little guy
& I want only the best for him. I don't want to regret "my" pump choice in 1
to 2 years. I don't want him to have a bad experience, after all the pump is
the best that we have at this time.>>>

Pumping is the best we have at this time, but delaying this privilege is
really not giving Joshua the *best* as soon as possible. Remember,
*anything* mechanical is going to fail at some time - eventually. Pumps have
warranties because *if* they fail they will be replaced. If they did not
have this potential, there would be no need to have a guarantee.

My sis-i-l was very upset when something they bought failed because it was
*guaranteed!!!*. But, the guarantee is for replacement, not that it
positively will NOT fail.

Many people on this list say they wish they had started pumping years ago,
and it's interesting to find someone delaying the benefits. (~_^)

{{{{{Hughey Hugs}}}}}

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

Change is not change until there's a change - Mike Barber