Re: [IP] Re:IP] Airports

>>>When I was on my 504, it always set off the alarms when I walked through.
I had to volunteer to be patted down.  It is simply WONDERFUL to walk
through like an ordinary human being. >>>

So, explain to me how one goes through (Phoenix) with a watch, medic alert
bracelet, and a belt buckle. Oh, yeah, I had steel lasts in my shoes. I
beeped at each spot I wore these metals. Do you not wear anything like what
I mentioned? This was January 13, 2003 - before the Orange alert.

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of World's Youngest Pumper)

Oh, now I've got it . . . it appears that the fasarta modulates the garbab
in such a phase relationship that the thrimaleen is forced to bast.  (from
Between Planets by Robert Heinlein)