Re: [IP] Pumping at College

>  I don't have any official accommodations for diabetes at school but that
> never been a problem. I definitely recommend buying your own mini fridge
for the
> dorm room- it's a necessity, you need a place to keep insulin and other
> for when you
>  need to eat and the cafeteria is not open.

I am hardly one to be answering this question -- college was so long ago --
but I, too, found my tiny fridge in my dorm room to be a life saver.  I kept
a whole lot more than insulin in there!  And there will be times when you
need food, and a walk to the cafeteria is just too far to get it.  You know
how lazy a low can make you!!  (But I used it a lot more than just those

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990