[IP] Cozmo Issues

Amy -

 I guess that you are the opposite of me. I've been drawing out the process to
see if the Cozmo has problems. We went through pump training at the endo's
office in early Dec. but I've been waiting to see what the "early" pumpers have
to say. My son is only 3 & this is the 1st pump, so I want to know if others
have problems. If it was me, well, then I'd go for it, but it's not, it's my
little guy & I want only the best for him. I don't want to regret "my" pump
choice in 1 to 2 years. I don't want him to have a bad experience, after all the
pump is the best that we have at this time.

western Massachusetts