[IP] another excellent pumper's website............

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 email @ redacted (Krista Shepherd)
Wrote:  > I am also from NJ ~Krista~

There be a bunch of us here from all over NJ.  I've never drawn a map
but I know of people in many different counties.  I know of a number of
NJ Pump support groups as well.  (I haven't been to a pump support group
meeting in over 16 years: they all start too early for me to make it
home from work back to NJ on time).