Re: [IP] Re: Trouble shooting pump- Animas

> Sometimes it's not the pump but the user that's the problem
> Denise Guerin
> Type 1 48 years.

I am going through (to a lesser degree) what you are talking about.  My
first A1c was 6.5.  Since then I was put on steroids for gout. Then my
internist D/Ced all my diabetic oral meds.  I've been chasing blood sugars
ever since and still need  to up my basal.  I'll wait until tomorrow when
I'm awake to fiddle with that!

Sometimes it's the pump.  Sometimes it's the user.  Sometimes it's all the
stuff that gets thrown at the pump and the user.

Hang tough lady!