Re: [IP] too those that find being tethered a problem. (a little encourage ment)

I agree with Leonard.

In my case I started on the pump on February 24th, 2003.  I also am on the
UNOS Pancreas Transplant List.  I also am on a list for a Islet Cell
Transplant.  I am HIGHLY considering calling up and canceling being on the
Pancreas Transplant list as this pump has made my life SO much easier and I
truly appreciate it.  The itty bitty bit of time I spend bolusing, carb
counting, etc. is worth it over and over again.  Also I don't look forward
to being completely cut open, a part of my intestines also replaced and
having to take immunosuppresants for the rest of my life.  I would have to
do that with the Islet cell transplant, but that one would be worth the wait
for.  Just wanted to let you all know how much a pump can mean to a person
who enjoys life even more now.

Eileen Herman