[IP] Re:IP] Airports

In a message dated 3/12/03 6:52:48 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< "but I never announce that I've got diabetic supplies, or that I have a
or any of the other nonsense. They don't seem to notice or care."

Excep that it is important if you are taking mre than one flight that you
insulin not be damaged by the x-ray machines. The heat from these will cause
your insulin to lose strength. I was told this by the manufacturer (Lilly)