Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

I don't if this will help or not, but I bought baby socks and keep my pump
in a baby sock when I sleep. I then sometimes pin it to my jammies or put it
in a pocket or just let it run loose in bed. I found without the sock, I
always woke up if I rolled over on my pump, cause its kinda cold and plastic
so well.........anyway, baby socks are softer ;)
Good luck & sweet dreams!
Tami in Tucson