[IP] Sleeping with Pump

I buy pocket T-Shirts and cut a two inch slit on the inside of the
shirt. I take the pump and slide it into the pocket from the inside of
the shirt and leave it there all day and at night time.I still find it
there in the am.I also leave it in the same spot all day long. It is
easy to pull out to bolus or check the pump.The shirts can be bought at
Sears for about $7.00.The tubing is in the inside of the shirt and the
extra tubing is also taped to the inside of the shirt.I am okay as long
as I stay off the trampoline.