From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Robin Ramm
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:29 AM
To: pumpers
Subject: [IP] Cozmo Software

Hey. Has anyone else had trouble getting Deltec to return your calls on the
TREATMENT ASSISTANT software? I've left 4 messages over the past week, and
ONE calls me. I want to purchase this software to personalize the pump for
Kevin. We love this Cozmo pump...but I have my doubts about the customer
service at Deltec right now!

Mom to Kevin who is 15 today!