Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

This is good... but still leads to the point that it is not available yet.

I'm still waiting for Palm to release their music player. Palm's website
still lists end of year, 2002. It's Now March.

I hope LifeScan meets their goals.... I'd really like to look into this
product more. =)