[IP] Itching like Mad!!!!!!

HI I have been using a 508 pump for over a year now with Quick Set infusion
set I started off with using IV prep it seemed to work ok until the itching
started a few months later. Mini Med sent me a box of various wipes to try one
really working all that well. My pharmacy suggested a
Skin Barrier wipe called All KAre use by patients with stomas ect this worked
fine for a while but the itching is back any suggestions?  thanks Mike in