Re: [IP] Paradigm cleaning

This is not directed at you, Lattany

Where is there?

With such clipping, I can't get the context of "there". This doesn't help
save bandwidth if we have to send a post asking for verification.

Sometimes, one cannot get previous posts to see the context of the
clipping. I don't want to wait till I get home from a 12 hour shift to have
to search and reference what "there" was in another email. Volunteers have
better things to do with their time, they keep stating, so do I. =)