Re: [IP] OneTouch UltraSmart - dissappointed (long)

In a message dated 3/12/03 3:27:16 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Seems to me, that most have missed the point.
 A product was bought, that records certain things, on top of that it is
 said to connect to Desktop software.
 It was discovered afterwards to be incorrect information. Therefore the
 product would not have been bought had the person known ahead of time the
 reason they wanted the product was not developed yet. >>

OK. I met with LifeScan on Monday and was told that the software for the
UltraSmart would be released in two weeks.

Also for the person who wanted more flexibility regarding mealtime settings
-- you can set times for meals -- and those times can be overridden. IOW, you
can select "before lunch," "after lunch," etc.

Jan and ElvisToo