[IP] Student Disability center (IP)

I see no reason why she shouldn't, most professors out here are cool with
diabetic things, but what about those who are not? It was mainly because of
my eyesight that I went through the SDC, but if you still need the regular
snacks or maybe a bit more time to sit an exam, why not use it?

I get full access to their High tech center, the early registration to get
the classes *I* need, and no lines and such. I register through the center
and they take care of it all and I write them a check for my fees right

Here, when you are with the SDC, you are with a body who will be, in many
cases your advocate for other aspects of college life.

--- Dogmatism is Puppyism come to its full growth

Jenny Sutherland