Re: [IP] (Not) Sleeping with the pump

> So, has anyone else noticed that the pump is preventing them from
> getting a good night's sleep?  I'm just not sure what to do about it.
> I think I might order the Paradigm clip instead of using the holster in
> hopes that removing the extra bulk will help.
> Ryan
I don't have a problem sleeping except when the my children come in and want
my attention in the middle of the night.  But this might help.
Use the waist-it from minimed.  The only thing is that if you are a light
sleeper you might be bothered by having something around your waist if you
are not used to it.  You can have it just tight enough so that it does not
move around.  I don't know if this will help but Maybe it will.
Good-Luck in finding a solution.